Pokemon Go Heritage season kicks off tomorrow
The year is coming to an end and Niantic has planned a special month for PokÃ©mon Go players.
Start tomorrow, 1st December, the heritage season starts and will last until March 1. It appears that Professor Willow has discovered a historic cave site with a giant door with strange unlocking mechanisms.
Somehow, this has to do with exploring heirlooms such as the history of locations, PokÃ©mon, and other trainers. Rumors have it online that this could be a clue of what to expect in the season leading up to the January 28 release of Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
You see, the next Switch game is set in an older version of the Sinnoh region, where you’ll try to complete the very first Pokedex. So there is a possibility that we will get a history lesson on this during Heritage Season. We will have to wait and find out.
Part of the season includes Frankincense Day on December 5 which will feature the Pokemon Swinub. Here, Professor Willow will recruit Blanche to help investigate the mechanics of the Mysterious Door and she discovers that the first mechanic requires Stardust and the help of Ice and Ground-type PokÃ©mon like Swinub to activate.
From 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, Swinubs are out in the wild and attracted to incense. If you’re lucky, you might meet a Shiny one. Meanwhile, if you evolve the PokÃ©mon into Piloswine in order to obtain Mamoswine, the latter will experience Charged Attack Ancient Power.
There will also be event bonuses such as event exclusive field research and an item bundle containing two incense in the shop for 1 PokeCoin.
You’ll want to stock up on incense if you haven’t already because the following Ice-type PokÃ©mon will be attracted to this one from 11am to 12am, 1pm to 2pm, and 3pm to 4pm: Seel, Jynx, Sneasel , Snorunt, Snover, and Vanillite. If you’re lucky, you might meet Galarian Darumaka.
Using incense will also attract the following PokÃ©mon from 12pm to 1pm, 2pm to 3pm, and 4pm to 5pm: Onix, Cubone, Rhyhorn, Wooper, Phanpy, Barboach, and, if you’re lucky, a Lavitar.
There is still more to look forward to, because from December 7-12 the Dragonspiral Descent event inspired by the Dragonspiral tower of the Unova region will take place. More details are to come on this.
There will also be a two-part Pokemon Go Holidays event that will take place from December 16-31. You can expect costumed PokÃ©mon, Ice-type PokÃ©mon to spawn more frequently in the wild, event-exclusive field research, winter-themed avatar items, and plenty of bonuses. .
Community Day in December will also be very busy and will actually last for two days. More Saturday December 18 and Sunday December 19 From 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time, PokÃ©mon featured throughout Community Day 2021 events will appear more frequently in the wild.
Additionally, PokÃ©mon featured in Community Day 2020 events will hatch eggs and appear in raids.
Event bonuses during this time include three hour incense and decoy mods, and you can expect half hatching distance for eggs, as well as 2x catching XP and catching Stardust.
There will also be a special bonus during the weekend: from Friday 17th December at 1:00 p.m. local time and until Sunday, December 19 At 11:59 p.m. local time, there will be a 25% reduction in the cost of stardust for exchanges and one additional special exchange per day.
There will also be a special one-time purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokeCoins, including 50 Ultra Balls, six Star Coins, an Elite FastTM, and an Elite ChargedTM. And there will be 30 Ultra Balls available for free in the store.
To help you prepare for such a big Community Day, the maximum amount that PokÃ©mon Storage and Item Bag can be expanded to will be increased by 500, which is good considering all the PokÃ©mon you’ll catch. This means that the Pokemon storage expansion cap will increase to 5,500 and the item bag expansion cap will rise to 4,500.
If you missed one or a few of the community days this year, here are the wild encounters you can expect on Saturday, December 18: Machop, Roselia, Swablu, Gible, Snivy and Fletchling. If you are lucky you can grab a shiny version.
On Sunday, December 19, the following PokÃ©mon will spawn more frequently: Eevee, Duskull, Shinx, Tepig, and Oshawott. And, yes, you can meet some brilliant ones if you are lucky.
It should be noted, however, that all of the PokÃ©mon listed above will be attracted to incense and decoys on any day.
But wait, there’s more: Community Day in December 2021 will have a special research story available for $ 1 or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency. There will also be a timed search that will run this Saturday through the following Monday and will include tasks focused on all of the PokÃ©mon that have been featured in Community Day events for the past two years.
There will also be Field Research tasks which when completed will yield mega energy for Charizard, Beedrill, Gengar, Gyarados, and Altaria.
There will also be plenty of PokÃ©mon hatched from 2 km eggs and fun with raiding.
With the eggs, you can expect the following to hatch: Charmander, Weedle, Abra, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Magikarp, Porygon, Elekid, Magby, Seedot, Piplup, and Budew. You can even hatch a brilliant.
The following PokÃ©mon featured in Community Days 2020 will appear in raids: Charmander, Weedle, Abra, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Electabuz, Magmar, Magikarp, Porygon, Seedot, and Piplup. You can even grab a gloss.
And finally, don’t forget to earn exclusive moves up for grabs when evolving some of the following PokÃ©mon from Friday to Sunday:
- Charizard – Evolve Charmeleon into a Charizard who knows the breath of the fast attack dragon.
- Beedrill – Evolve Kakuna into a Beedrill who knows the drill of charged attack.
- Alakazam – Evolve Kadabra into an Alakazam who knows the fast attack counter.
- Machamp – Evolve Machoke into a Machamp that knows the payback for the charged attack.
- Gengar – Evolve Haunter into a Gengar who knows the Charged Attack Shadow Punch.
- Gyarados – Evolve Magikarp into a Gyarados who knows the charged attack Aqua Tail.
- Vaporeon – Evolve Eevee into a Vaporeon who knows Charged Attack Scald.
- Jolteon – Evolve Eevee into a Jolteon who knows the Zap Cannon charged attack.
- Flareon – Evolve Eevee into a Flareon who knows the charged attack superpower.
- Espeon – Evolve Eevee into an Espeon who knows the Charged Attack Shadow Ball.
- Umbreon – Evolve Eevee into an Umbreon who knows the charged attack psychic.
- Shiftry – Evolve Nuzleaf into a Shiftry who knows Fast Attack Bullet Seed.
- Altaria – Evolve Swablu into Altaria who knows the Moonblast charged attack.
- Empoleon – Evolve Prinplup into an Empoleon who knows the loaded attack hydraulic cannon.
- Luxray – Evolve Luxio into a Luxray that knows the psychic fangs of charged attack.
- Roserade – Evolve Roselia into a Roserade who knows. the quick attack bullet seed. Or evolve Roselia into a Roserade that knows the Charged Attack Fire type weather ball
- Garchomp – Evolve Gabite into Garchomp who knows the might of Charged Attack Earth.
- Rhyperior – Evolve Rhydon into a Rhyperior who knows the Charged Attack Rock Wrecker.
- Electivire – Evolve Electabuzz into an Electivire who knows the Charged Attack Flamethrower.
- Magmortar – Evolve Magmar into a Magmortar who knows the charged attack thunderbolt.
- Leafeon – Evolve Eevee into a Leafeon who knows the fast attack bullet seed.
- Glaceon – Evolve Eevee into a Glaceon that knows the pulse of charged attack water.
- Porygon-Z – Evolve Porygon2 into a Porygon-Z who knows the three-charged attack.
- Dusknoir – Evolve Dusclops into a Dusknoir that knows the charged attack shadowball.
- Serperior – Evolve Servine into a Serperior who knows the Charged Attack Frenzy factory.
- Emboar – Evolve Pignite in an Emboar that experiences Charged Attack Explosion.
- Samurott – Evolve Dewott into a Samurott who knows the loaded attack hydraulic cannon.
- Talonflame – Evolve Fletchinder into a Talonflame that knows Rapid Attack Incineration.
- Sylveon – Evolve Eevee into a Sylveon who knows the Charged Psyshock Attack
There’s a lot going on in December with Pokemon Go, so be sure to fire up the game and have fun.