Global Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery Industry to 2029 –
Dublin, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies, and Forecast, 2021 to 2029” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com from offer.
The Global Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery Market was valued at US $ 4,754.6 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US $ 7,553.3 million by 2029, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the 2021 forecast to 2029.
Batteries are an important part of a vehicle when starting, switching on and lighting the vehicle. Moreover, with a paradigm shift towards battery-powered vehicles and electric vehicles, the battery has gained popularity in the global automotive market. Motorcycles, scooters and other two-wheelers contribute significantly to global automotive battery revenues. Several new battery technologies have taken over the market share, but lead acid batteries occupy the dominant position in the automotive battery market. Low cost, readily available, suitable for any type of vehicle, very reliable and durable, and working in shape under adverse conditions are some of its advantages which support its dominant revenue share in the overall automotive battery market.
Battery type analysis
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) to Dominate the Global Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery Market in 2020
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) battery dominated the global motorcycle lead acid battery market with the highest revenue share in 2018. AGM is a valve regulated lead acid battery designed to recombine hydrogen and gas. oxygen in the sealed battery and excess gas is released through a built-in valve. They are frequently used for two-wheelers as they offer several advantages over other types of batteries, such as shorter recharging time, low maintenance, only 1-3% self-discharge per month, best performance at low temperature, the highest power density and 80-90% round-trip efficiency.
Asia-Pacific dominated the global motorcycle lead acid battery market in 2020 and seeks opportunistic growth during the forecast period
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the dominant and most lucrative region in the global motorcycle lead acid battery market due to the growing demand for motorcycles in various countries such as India and China. The region accounts for around 22.4% of global motorcycle sales and strengthens its market position in 2019 with a 5.3% increase in motorcycle sales. In addition, the significant growth of the automotive sector in Asian countries largely contributes to the demand for lead acid batteries for motorcycles.
In addition, the introduction of electric vehicles and their rapid adoption in China, India, South Korea and many other Asian countries have triggered the lead acid battery market for motorcycles. For example, electric scooters, electric bicycles, have conquered the two-wheel market beautifully. In addition, China’s plan to replace all gasoline / diesel vehicles with electric vehicles by 2025 has significantly boosted the sale of electric scooters and bicycles.
Key players and competitive landscape:
The Global Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery Market is a highly competitive market with the presence of players
The global motorcycle lead acid battery market is a mature market with strong competition due to changing consumer preferences over time. In the same vein, market players are strongly focused on developing new products, expanding their geographic reach, building alliances with supporting players and investing in long-term contracts.
List of covered companies:
- Bosch Ltd.
- Camel Group Co. Ltd.
- Southern Batteries Pvt. Ltd.
- Dynavolt Renewable Energy Technology Co. Ltd.
- Banner Battery
- Deltran Battery TenderChaowei Power
- Leoch International Technology Ltd Inc.
Key Industry Development:
- On June 11, 2019, EnerSys announced an additional investment of US $ 100 million in the production of pure thin-plate lead (TPPL) to increase its capacity by 15% over the next three years. With this investment, the company aims to increase its profits from TPPL by more than $ 500 million per year.
- On September 18, 2018, Daramic LLC, a leading manufacturer of polyethylene (PE) battery separators used in lead-acid batteries, announced the expansion of its manufacturing facility in France, which will increase its capacity to almost 15%.
Historical and forecast period
This research study provides qualitative and quantitative information for each segment and sub-segment from 2019 to 2029, considering 2020 as the base year for the research. CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) for each segment and sub-segment calculated for the forecast period 2021 to 2029.
Key questions answered in this report
- What was the size of the global motorcycle lead acid battery market in 2019 and 2020?
- What are the estimated forecasts and market projections up to 2029?
- What is the largest regional market for lead acid batteries for motorcycles?
- What type of battery is widely preferred for motorcycles globally?
- What is the most lucrative type of vehicle in the Global Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery Market?
- What are the predominant trends shaping the global motorcycle lead acid battery market?
- What is the most promising, attractive, and least explored region in the global Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery Market?
- Who are the major players in the Global Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery Market?
- What are the major strategies adopted by the major players in the global Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery Market?
Main topics covered:
2. Executive summary
3. Market dynamics
3.1.1. Global MLAB Market Value, 2019-2029, (USD Million)
3.2. Market dynamics
3.2.1. Market factors
3.2.2. Market restrictions
3.3. Attractive investment proposition, by geography, 2020
3.4. Market positioning of the main players, 2020
3.4.1. Main strategies adopted by the main players
4. Global Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery (MLAB) Market, By Battery Type, 2019-2029 (USD Million)
4.2. Flooded lead-acid (FLA)
4.3. Absorbed glass mat (AGM)
5. Global Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery (MLAB) Market, By Vehicle Type, 2019-2029 (USD Million)
5.4. Sports bike
5.5. Electric bikes
6. Global Motorcycle Lead-Acid Battery (MLAB) Market, by Sales Channel, 2019-2029 (USD Million)
6.2. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
6.3. Secondary market
7. North America Motorcycle Lead Acid (MLAB) Battery Market Analysis, 2019-2029 (USD Million)
8. Europe Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery (MLAB) Market Analysis, 2019-2029 (USD Million)
9. Asia-Pacific (MLAB) Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery Market Analysis, 2019-2029 (USD Million)
10. Rest of the World (MLAB) Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery Market Analysis, 2019-2029 (USD Million)
11. Company profiles
11.1. Bosch Ltd.
11.2. Camel Group Co. Ltd.
11.3. Southern Batteries Pvt. Ltd.
11.4. Dynavolt Renewable Energy Technology Co. Ltd.
11.5. Banner Battery
11.6. Deltran battery annex
11.7. Chaowei’s power
11.8. Leoch International Technology Ltd Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nuy7zl